ACCESS HEALTH DEADLINE DECEMBER 15TH
Open Enrollment for Access Health CT is currently going on, but you need to sign up by December 15th, if you want your coverage to start on January 1, 2016. You can enroll here.
We all want to be healthy, and if we get sick, we want to make sure we can get the care we need without having to worry about paying high medical costs. If you or a loved one don't currently have health insurance, there is a very important date you should know about.Not convinced? Here are 10 reasons you should enroll in a healthcare plan with Access Health CT:
- Health insurance protects you from high medical costs. If you get sick, your insurance will cover many of your costs
- You may be eligible for financial help, including tax credits and reduced rates
- You'll save on care and prescriptions
- You'll get access to preventative care, vaccines, wellness visits, and screenings.
- You'll have access to the 10 legally mandated Essential Health Benefits, including Emergency Room care, prescription drugs, in hospital care, pregnancy care, and mental health care
- You';ll be able to select a primary care doctor who can help you navigate the healthcare system, provide preventative care, and help you make the health and wellness choices that are right for you.
- You'll be able to select a plan that works best for you and your family, from a menu of different options with different levels of care and cost.
- Your plan will meet federal quality care standards and be approved by the State of Connecticut
- You'll be able to get dental insurance
- You'll avoid paying an IRS tax penalty for not having health insurance.
What is Access Health CT? It's Connecticut's only official health insurance marketplace. It's not an insurance company, and it doesn't provide the insurance directly. Access Health CT (AHCT) partners with four insurance companies (Anthem, ConnectiCare Benefits, UnitedHealthcare, and Healthy CT) to offer a range of different insurance options to residents and businesses. AHCT also offers exclusive affordability programs that help you save on health coverage. For more info, check them out at accesshealthct.com